Botox, Xeomin, etc.
Talk to us about how to smooth fine lines and prevent wrinkling, our staff is incredibly qualified to help you fulfill your aesthetic goals.
Our Manhattan Medspa offers the latest injectables; wrinkle relaxers like Botox and dermal fillers like Restylane to restore youthful volume throughout the face. We are continually updating the toxins and fillers we use, so always ask your injector for their recommendation based on new products on the market.
Wrinkle Relaxers (Botox, Xeomin, etc.)
What are wrinkle relaxers and what do they do? Neurotoxins (we refer to them as "toxins"), when injected into muscle tissue, will temporarily relax small muscle groups that cause wrinkles. These compounds block nerve signals to the brain so that the brain stops instructing these treated muscles to move. Thus, your wrinkled forehead, crows feet, etc. can melt away when you work with an expert injector.
Reduce fine lines and wrinkles and enjoy a fresher, smoother look. Toxins do address some anti-aging concerns, however you may be experiencing some age-related volume loss as well. These are concerns to ask your injector about. Additionally, proper skin health (especially hydration) helps to enhance the skin-smoothing results of wrinkle relaxers like Botox.
The Best of the Best.
Our injectors are highly educated and trained, each with over 10 years experience. We have been awarded the Black Diamond award from Allergan due to our prowess in working with their products, like Botox.
The Latest and Greatest.
Our selection of toxins varies based on new additions to the market. Each has its own set of advantages, so be sure to ask your injector for their recommendation.
We only work with clinically proven products with proven efficacy. We deal directly with the US based manufacturer to ensure that we are purchasing authentic product. If you hear pricing for "Botox" and the price is too good to be true, it probably is. Knock off toxins may be dangerous. Additionally, you're not just buying a product off the shelf, but expertise in enhancing your most important asset. With the expertise of one of our skilled practitioners, Botox, Xeomin, Dysport, and Jeuveau may be used to treat:
- Forehead wrinkles
- Glabellar or “frown” lines between the eyebrows
- Crow’s feet lines
- Nasal squint lines or “bunny” lines
- Jaw reduction
- Platysmal / vertical neck bands
- Perioral or “smoker’s” lip lines
- “Peach pit” chin
- “Gummy” smile
- Hyperhydrosis or profuse sweating
- Remain in an upright position for 4 hours.
- No massaging of the treated area for 1-3 hours.
- Exercise / move the treated area (wrinkle the forehead, smile, frown, etc.) every so
often for 1-3 hours after treatment. This will help with the uptake of the Botox.
- Do not exercise (running, aerobics, weight lifting, etc…) for 24 hours.
- Do not take aspirin or ibuprofen for 24 hours.
- You may take Tylenol for any headaches.
- Mild bruising is possible.
- It will take 3-7 days for the full effect to be achieved